• Senior Administrator
• Leadership role with Staff responsibilities
• Varied and Challenging role
• Agricultural sector, Ashburton based
• Locally owned and operated
Are you an experienced Senior Office Administrator with people management skills? Do you have strong organisational ability and able to manage and oversee a variety of tasks and challenges? Are you proficient and accurate with accounts and financials?
Take ownership of a busy and varied role managing the day-to-day functions of the Office Admin team for a local Ashburton company within the rural sector.
This role would suit a Senior Administrator who is an experienced and confident people leader who is capable and self-motivated. You will be a team player who is naturally supportive, responsive, and caring and have the ability to motivate and develop staff. This role will also require you to be proactive, process driven and organised with a strong knowledge of administrative processes within a busy organization. Financial acumen and excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Your role will include but not limited to….
• Office Management – management of office admin staff, developing and implementing polices and procedures, reporting, covering staff, ensuring office operations and procedures are organised.
• Financial – GST Filing and payments, oversee payroll, international transactions, coding of expenses and transactions, daily reconciliations, CFO support as required, prepare and process FBT transactions, accounts receivable/payable and invoicing.
• Administration – Prepare sales proposals and invoicing for sales/design team, admin tasks for procurement, input and process client information including asset register, inputting and on-boarding of new clients, purchasing vehicle ORC, producing order numbers.
• IT – Maintain the relationship with the external IT provider and ensure staff IT queries get answered, maintain training and updates for software programs, manage IT distribution of hardware and equipment to staff.
• Event Management – All bookings are made for Field days, functions and promotional campaigns including advertising.
• People Management – Provide training and training programs, approve annual leave/sick days, replacement staff and performance management.
• Management Team – Actively participate in weekly Management meetings and work with others to achieve company goals.
• Health & Safety – Ensure a safe work environment in accordance with legislation and company procedures, annual reviews of H&S procedures.
To be successful you will need to have Management experience and customer service ability, be proficient with Xero and Microsoft Office Suite and be competent with Debtors and Creditors.
This is a full-time permanent position 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with hours of 8.00am-5.00pm.
If this soun