We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and confident person who shows initiative with a history of great customer service to join our staff. You will be responsible for leading a store team in ensuring the efficient running of the bottle store in line with Liquorland’s service standards, whilst meeting employee, customer, and outlet expectations. We are offering a competitive pay rate based on your experience.
Tinwald Liquorland is locally owned business, part of The Tinwald Complex, alongside a Tinwald Tavern, Tinwald Motel, Alluvial Restaurant and Function Centre. Liquorland is one of New Zealand’s leading liquor retailers.
• Previous management experience (minimum 2 years), preferably in the Liquor indusrty
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• A current and up to date LCQ and Duty Managers License or the ability to get one
• A great sense of humor and positive nature You will be managing a great team who love the industry and enjoy some good banter. Applicants for this position should have a valid NZ working VISA
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage the store during working hours
• Inventory management, Record stock and delivery.
• Ensure an adequate supply of all items are always available including periodic stock take.
• Ensure the quality and standard of the products to be delivered.
• Cash handling and summarizing daily sales at the end of the shift.
• Ensure the store complies with Health and Safety standards and relevant requirements.
• Ensure all customer inquiries and complaints are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Strictly enforce Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
• Dealing with suppliers, providing excellent customer service, assisting in marketing, and promoting the store, maintaining quality standards, assisting in budgeting and ordering and maintaining stock and assisting to create policies for the store.
• Physically fit, as heavy lifting is required as a part of the role.
• Staff management, training, and rosters.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now, and send in your CV and covering letter!