• Work with a globally recognized company
• Product design, development, and improvement
• Agricultural sector, based in Ashburton
Have you been working in a Product Design role and are looking for your next challenge? Have you recently graduated, have farming knowledge, and are looking for your first step in your technical career? Do you have experience with Microsoft Project software?
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Technical Design Engineer to join a globally recognised company based in Ashburton. The purpose of the role will be to provide design services and support to a product line of agricultural products, assisting with maintenance, product improvement and the design of new products to enhance the existing product range.
The successful applicant will be working with a range of products which include stock water systems to enhance the use of pipe, fittings, troughs and tanks and designing irrigation layouts. You will be working in conjunction with colleagues and external consultants to develop a plan and layout options which accommodate farmers requirements.
You will need to have:
• A background in agriculture
• 3D CAD Skills
• Experience using project management software ie Microsoft Project
• Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
• Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Mechanical engineering knowledge and experience
You will be involved in projects from beginning to end, continuing to grow your knowledge and expertise as a product designer - where no two days or projects the same, it is an excellent place for someone with a passion for product design. This is a permanent position, Monday to Friday with full training provided.
If you are interested and experienced in product design and want to work in a diverse role for an innovative market leader then email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jo Keig on 03 308 9675 for a confidential chat.